You will work in a friendly and informal scrum team and help develop new applications for wholesalers in the plant and flower industry. You will be given the opportunity to develop in a way which suits you! Front-end, back-end or full-stack.
What we are asking …
• Experience in the development of applications using C#
• A team player with good communicative skills
• A proactive attitude
• An independent, precise and structured way of working
What we offer …
• A full-time job (32 to 40 hours)
• A salary in line with market rates, depending on know-how and experience.
• A 13th month and travel-to-work allowance
• An excellent pension scheme
• A great job in an innovative company working with the very latest technology
• The challenge and opportunities for personal development and rolling back frontiers
• Interesting and varied work in a small team of developers
• A dynamic and flexible work environment
• Training possibilities
• An informal working climate
What you can expect …
The job will be broad-based job enabling you to learn about diverse aspects of the profession. This includes administrative, logistical and financial modules, links to webshops, apps and other E-Commerce applications.
Who we are …
We develop administrative and logistical software for the fresh produce industry (e.g. the flower and fruit & veg sectors) and supply PCs, networks, hand/held terminals and other peripherals. In short, when it comes to IT, our customers must be able to fall back on our full support.